words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, July 28, 2011

My dear readers, please pray. . .


This is Elijah, a precious little boy receiving a bone marrow transplant in the wee hours of tomorrow morning, around 1:00 a.m. Central Time.  If you happen to see this, would you please remember him tonight and in the vitally important days to come? 


You can read about his recent medical journey here, at his mom's blog.  Julie, his mom, is one of my "sidebar sisters," someone I don't know in person, but who I wish I did.  Her whole life is dedicated to love and grace, and her writing is powerful and full of hope


They are in their second week in the hospital, and for Julie to be in the hospital with Elijah means being away from her large brood with special needs.  They could use prayer all around.  Thank you, friends.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this in time for the surgery, but I still praying for a speedy recovery and for the family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete